rejetto forum

Testing build #106

rejetto · 32 · 25032

Per22121979

I figured out it hangs up on loading the filesystem.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
so you having problems loading this vfs with #106 ?
if yes, can you test it with an older version?
if you think your vfs makes HFS hang, then you could send it to me so i can check it.

Per22121979

I think that the FIlesystem is getting broke because the pc is crashed once the hfs was running. The crash was done by another application. not hfs. I can send you the filesystem.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
yes thank you.
you can send it to support@rejetto.com
or you can attach it here on the forum by clicking on "additional options"

Per22121979

Here
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 12:28:07 PM by rejetto »

Offline SoKoOLz

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

xitsa

With new build my description (in OEM encoding) from descript.ion looks beautiful!
Are you detecting encoding or simply converting from OEM to ANSI?

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
It's possible i've found a problem with limits in HFS. I recently had a person downloading off me with 5 connections.
I set the number of simultaneous downloads to 4 and got an alert box stating that an IP had exceeded the limit -
fine so far. Problem was, after i'd clicked ok the 5th connection wasn't booted. I tried kicking it personally but the
person's download manager just restarted the 5th connection. Did HFS just give up trying to enforce the rule
for that IP until it had completed its downloads?

Also, once the persons download was completed they started another. They started downloading with 5
connections again even though the limit is 4.

Edit 2: Also just noticed that when i mouseout of the 'virtual file system' frame the lines linking each
folder/root disappear. when i put my mouse back in that frame the lines reappear.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 09:00:50 AM by Flynsarmy »

Kalle B.

Edit 2: Also just noticed that when i mouseout of the 'virtual file system' frame the lines linking each folder/root disappear. when i put my mouse back in that frame the lines reappear.

I confirm this too...but it's just a tiny graphical clitch, just like that extra separator over the Port text (see the attachment)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
With new build my description (in OEM encoding) from descript.ion looks beautiful!
Are you detecting encoding or simply converting from OEM to ANSI?

there's no way i know i could "detect" the encoding, i just convert.
let's see if none complains about it. :)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Edit 2: Also just noticed that when i mouseout of the 'virtual file system' frame the lines linking each
folder/root disappear. when i put my mouse back in that frame the lines reappear.

yes :), it is cryptically reporeted by this
Quote from: what's new Build #102
+ vfs details only when needed

i saw Vista doing it, and i think it may be a good thing, because you see those "details" (graphical elements) only when you are working with the vfs.

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
yes... loading a previous version of HFS causes new options to be reset to default

this problem may be solved in the future
Remember it. It'll be good ;D

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
Sorry rejetto but this feature (not reseting to default when using previous version) is need for us ::)

Offline Pit

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • EDV & Netzwerkservice in Berlin
if i click in the log-window then there are no structurelines in the left Hierachie window. If i click then in the left window, the lines are there. sorry for my english i am from germany.
You reach our Webserver every day between 9 AM to 10 PM under: http://phampel.dyndns.org or http://free4you.dyndns.org