• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
download @ www.dovedove.it/hfs/hfs216.exe

what's new
+ {.get|accounts.} can now filter groups and non-groups
+ {.set item.} can now set permissions
+ dynamic dns: "custom" will refuse https urls
+ plain text format is supported for username:password loading accounts from the ini file www.rejetto.com/forum/?topic=6337
* "stop spiders" is ON by default (again! was disabled in build #168)
- fixed (again!) "x-forwarded-for" support http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=6371.msg1038556#msg1038556
- attempt to fix AV on quit www.rejetto.com/forum/?topic=6383
- save log had extension .tt instead of .txt
- solved some AVs on quit

Offline jerome

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Still a strange graphical trouble, only in "Flock or Firefox", in big vertical size pages layer management.

resolved in v211,
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=6283.msg1037796#msg1037796

broken again in all versions over and few other's under.

the vertical size of a iFrame is not showing well, it give a black mask effect in the bottom of the page.

The not working page

PS: frame size = height: 70000  for a better "Chrome" explorer compatibility only. under value give a wrong middle placement.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
if you now revert to #211, the problem disappears?

Offline jerome

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
revert to v211 give the same error now.even when i clear the historic and the cache.

the direct page is ok
Direct page
but a frame to this page is not working and give a black mask in the bottom of the page.
curiously, here, the vertical size is limited.
iFrame page

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
jerome, i think your problem has very little to do with HFS itself. i see no evidence of it being related.
you are having an html/css/js/whatever problem.

Offline Pit

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • EDV & Netzwerkservice in Berlin
If i create a new folder in build 216 it get the name "new folder" but i can´t rename it. Neither by click on the new folder nor with the entry "rename" in the context-menu by right-click. It makes the field editable for a second and then its uneditable with the old name "new folder".
Can anyone confirm this phenomenon?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:13:07 AM by Pit »
You reach our Webserver every day between 9 AM to 10 PM under: http://phampel.dyndns.org or http://free4you.dyndns.org

Offline Ranger

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
If i create a new folder in build 216 it get the name "new folder" but i can´t rename it. Neither by click on the new folder nor with the entry "rename" in the context-menu by right-click. It makes the field editable for a second and then its uneditable with the old name "new folder".

Confirmed. I can't rename it either. Hitting F2 and quickly typing something doesn't work either.

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
Perhaps a precision ...

At the opening of HFS, you can rename any folder (old or new).

But if we go once in the menu Properties... (even without nothing validate), after nothing can be renamed (folders, files ...).
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 03:58:07 AM by SilentPliz »

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile

Confirmed here as well.  There is a renaming problem that has to be fixed.
maverick

Offline Novox

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Many Thanks!! rejetto!! x-forwarded-for works like a charm!!!!

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
sorry for the problem guys.
it was very quick to fix, i'm now trying to collect some other news to not publish a build with just this fix in.

Offline chthonic

• Tireless poster
  • I own the copyright to this image... "Back Off!"
    • View Profile

I got this issue... but I just closed and restarted HFS and it went away

ooops .. its back again ... hmmmmmmmmm mebbe if you add an option under Properties to rename the file there as well?????
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 04:41:39 PM by chthonic »

Offline chthonic

• Tireless poster
  • I own the copyright to this image... "Back Off!"
    • View Profile
2 things.. and the one has been an issue with several recent builds.. I am going to address both here to save space!

#1: excessive .TMP files being generated in the HFS folder.... this annoying to say the least..... possible solution..... can HFS be coded to just "automatically" save changes outright? rather than the timed option... that way we dont ahve to worry about the options save period and the VFS save period conflicting.. the item is saved the moment its added/changed etc.

#2: if any of you have restricted access video files that stream from HFS... and you have DivX web player installed... at least for me I kept getting an HTTP 404 error and a notice saying the server was blocking the connection.... [work around]: when setting user access on a video folder remember to check ANONYMOUS and the problem goes away!

hmmm is it possible to add an item when it asks if you want the folder to be real or virtual...

[checkbox] this is a .AVI video folder

if the checkbox is true then automatically set the ANONYMOUS property checkbox to true and default to a REAL folder ... there should also be an automatic prompt asking to setup user permissions.. if YES then go to properties.. if NO then the folder is open access.

this would also serve to speed up folder creation!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 04:59:52 PM by chthonic »