rejetto forum

Suggestions/bugfixes

Guest · 4 · 3185

Michael

I LOVE this program, it's just waht i was looking 4!! :D
and i was thinking i might have to make it myself... how stupid of me!

anyway, i just wanted to suggest a few things/bug fixes

- I WANT A LOG OUT BUTTON!!! #1 issue!! How can u change users??
- I would like to see a stream movie/audio option like eSnips (Uses WMP browser plugin)
- Diffrent access permissions for each user. The way it works at the moment sux a bit (No option for download access, only upload)
- Web admin interface?? so you don't have to be on that computer to add users/remove files
- Remove files through web interface?

One more thing: when you upload a file, it goes to a blank page. This is an issue with the template i'm using (http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=1750.msg1016798#msg1016798) can u help??

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
I belive ive seen most of that discussed berfore, its probobly already on the to do list..
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Everything there is on the to-do list.

Except for that weird WMP plugin thingo, probably will never happen. We have nice methods to do that already just checkout the forum.

As for the blank page, if you are using an older template this might happen, or if the template is simply incomplete in the upload-success/upload-results/upload-failed section this could happen. Also testing locally (on your own PC) can sometimes cause blank pages to be shown. (Personal Experience)

Lastly... this isn't a Bug Report.... But cant decide whether to move it or not...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 02:43:48 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
- I WANT A LOG OUT BUTTON!!! #1 issue!! How can u change users??

for now you can only restart the browser :(

- I would like to see a stream movie/audio option like eSnips (Uses WMP browser plugin)

it's just a question of template. you can try an advanced template. i'm not focusing on the template at the moment.

- Diffrent access permissions for each user. The way it works at the moment sux a bit (No option for download access, only upload)

right click on the file -> restrict access

- Web admin interface?? so you don't have to be on that computer to add users/remove files
- Remove files through web interface?

can't say when it will come, but please refer to the to-do-list on the website