rejetto forum

An HFS Software Bundle made by Me

raybob · 40 · 30375

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
So today I decided to take an hour and hastily cram some code from my website into a cool little software package I call 'FHFS' or FTP/HTTP File Server.  Basically it takes HFS, combines it with FileZilla, and adds a ton more features.  I plan to improve on it a lot sometime and make it more different than my website and I kinda rushed putting it together (the logo was made in MS Paint in 2 minutes), but before I start a website for it or whatever, I'm going to put it here so you guys can download it and tell me what you think :)  It's based on portions of simplified code of what you would find at http://www.filesplat.com/  If you read the code you will see a lot of parts that don't connect or don't make sense and that's because I rushed through making things work as well as that I have several half-finished projects on my website.

I've implemented lots of cool things like account creation, FTP, Thumbnails, MP3 streaming, folder size, user preferences, LOG OUT BUTTON, email support, contact form, etc., so hopefully you guys will like it...

Let me know what you think!   ;D  I might make this into an open-source project.

http://www.filesplat.com/FHFS/FHFS-b4.exe (beta 4)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:26:25 PM by raybob95 »

Offline crazyboris

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
very nice.!!!!!
but i cant activaite my new account.
i never get any mail.
it tryes to send mails but no mails in infolder or trash folder

Offline crazyboris

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i have to goto the validationtemp folder and get the validate code myself.
the mails is never sent.

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
Your email must be improperly configured....  Check the 'sendemail.txt' log in the Logs folder and tell me what the error code is (if you can't figure it out yourself).

Please help me figure out anything to fix   ;)   I've already fixed a ton of broken features from beta 4....  You might notice that none of the AJAX file functions work   :o
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:43:18 AM by raybob95 »

Offline fraguk

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
When i try to login, useing my user name and password it just hangs nothing happends...

01/11/2011 17:49:35 -- 1929 -------- GOT MAIN PAGE --------
01/11/2011 17:49:36 -- 1929 Requested GET /
01/11/2011 17:49:36 ---1929 Served 2.90 K
01/11/2011 17:49:47 ---1929 Requested GET /images/favicon-gray.png
01/11/2011 17:49:47 ---1929 Not served: 404 - Not found
01/11/2011 17:50:19 ---1933 Requested POST /~ajax.signin
01/11/2011 17:50:19 ---1933 Served 29

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
I've debugged a ton of things so far but that's not one of them....  Did you put the installation in the program files folder?

Upload your macros log (debug section)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:04:12 PM by raybob95 »

Offline fraguk

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I've debugged a ton of things so far but that's not one of them....  Did you put the installation in the program files folder?

Upload your macros log (debug section)

yes installed in program files , with no errors..

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
GO to Debug>Enable Macros Log... upload it here or email it to administrator@filesplat.com

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
wow! :)
i can advice, for a web page for your project, to use my wiki, or otherwise weebly.com

Offline raybob

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • FileSplat.com
How can I use your wiki?  I just set up a wiki on my server but it would definitely be much easier to maintain here since I wouldn't have to run Apache on port 81...

Offline rednyle

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Raybob95,

First, I would like to say, awesome work! It's everything I wanted. However, I can't get registration to work. There are no logs in the FHFS\Logs folder either. Where does it place the validation code? Also, will it work if I use my gmail account to put in the emailsettings text file? For example, I have "smtp.gmail.com:587" for the email server and then use my gmail login and password. Will that work or do I need to use my own dedicated smtp server? Can you please help me understand this?

Thanks,
Dom

Offline Dragon_Hunter

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello! It's just e-mail thing is a little problem with I have the same problem that it is not sendmail to the signing ..

Offline Dragon_Hunter

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
have to go in and retrieve the activation code itself. You can find it in "validationtemp" folder

Offline rednyle

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
That's weird cuz "validationtemp" folder is empty.

Does anybody know of a fix for this yet?