this is a beta version, for those of you who want help testing...www.rejetto.com/temp/hfs2.0beta46.zip
if you want sources as wellwww.rejetto.com/temp/hfs2.0beta46.src.zipwhat's new
+ File Menu -> Upload (only for real-folders)
+ File Menu -> Default file mask
+ Easy/Expert mode
+ multiselect files
+ load comments from external files
+ support for IP-ranges (syntax FROM_ADDRESS-TO_ADDRESS)
+ you can abort loading VFS and downloading update
+ new VFS format with compression
+ warn you loading incompatible VFS formats
+ Menu -> Start/Exit -> "Only 1 instance"
+ Menu -> Other options -> "Compressed browsing"
+ Menu -> Other options -> "Delete partial uploads"
+ Menu -> Other options -> "Rename partial uploads"
+ Menu -> Other options -> "Modal dialog for options"
+ Menu -> "Self Test"
+ Menu -> "Uninstall"
+ Menu -> Virtual File System -> "Flag files added recently"
+ Menu -> Virtual File System -> "Auto-save every..."
+ Menu -> Tray icons -> The tray icon shows -> "Number of logged uploads"
+ Menu -> Start/Exit -> "Confirm exit"
+ Menu -> IP address -> "Don't include port in URL"
+ Menu -> IP address -> "Find external address"
+ Menu -> "Dynamic DNS updater"
+ Menu -> Start/Exit -> "Find external address at startup"
+ Menu -> Other options -> "Save in/out totals"
+ Menu -> Other options -> "Keep old version updating"
+ Menu -> Limits -> "Minimum disk space"
+ Menu -> Limits -> "Max contemporary downloads"
+ Menu -> Limits -> "Max contemporary downloads from single address"
+ Menu -> Limits -> "Max contemporary addresses"
+ Menu -> Limits -> "Max contemporary addresses downloading"
+ Menu -> Flash taskbutton -> "Also beep"
+ Menu -> Save options -> "Auto-save every..."
+ File Menu -> "Bind/unbind root to real-folder"
+ File Menu -> "Switch to real-folder"
+ File Menu -> "Don't count as download"
+ File Menu -> "Flag as new"
+ File Menu -> "Reset <new> flag"
+ File Menu -> "Edit resource"
+ File Menu -> "Visible only to anonymous users"
+ File Menu -> "Let download"
+ File Menu -> "Auto-hide empty folders"
+ Log Menu -> "Do not log address"
+ Log Menu -> "Ban this address" (an address must be at caret position)
+ Log Menu -> Log what -> "Banned"
+ Log Menu -> "Apache log file format..."
+ shell context menu: checkbox instead of add/delete (moved to Other options)
+ Template editor -> Find
+ warning on many items
+ better "open folder" dialog
+ "Ignore limits" for accounts
+ Bans -> "Add/delete row" (easier to understand)
+ new HTML template symbols: you can find a full list in the included help
+ file-masks and address-masks now support inverted logic: just put "\" ahead
+ pipelined requests now supported
+ autoupdate (automatic download & replace)
+ multiple custom addresses
+ new symbol in tray message: %uploads% (global uploads counter)
+ "File list" link generating a list to feed download managers
+ new symbols in the log filename for log rotation
+ username displayed (when logged in)
+ Download counter now works also for real folders
+ command line: -d X (waits at start for X tenth of second)
+ command line: -q (quit, useful with "only 1 instance")
+ command line: -i X (load/save hfs.ini in folder X)
+ average speed are logged
+ ~files.lst template can be loaded from external file "filelist.tpl"
+ first start: a dialog suggest to enable shell integration
* hfs.ini by default saved in the same folder with hfs.exe
* "copy URL" as submenu
* save options -> "delete" replaced by "Clear options and quit"
* "No tray icon for file extentions" has been removed because obsolete
* symbol %login% renamed in %login-link%
* new behaviour for Options dialog
* "Abort file addition" more visible
* "Access for users" renamed to "Restrict access"
* "Run it" renamed to "Open it"
* by default config is now saved in user registry
* filetime sorts from newer to older
- sometimes the VFS was not flagged as modified (and then not auto-saved)
- newline problem in tray message
- comments were limited to 255 chars
- "Flash task button: on download" was flashing on every GET request
- clearing the file system, no new file name was asked
- problem downloading empty files
- "leave disconnected connections" prevented tray icons from being removed
- tray icons now display total percentage, to be consistent with the main window
- fixed problems with unicode
- logging bytes sent/received could stuck
- ban list was unproperly saved in configuration
- loading a new VFS didn't discard completely old settings
- sometimes IE hangs after reaching 100%
- ~files.lst showing filenames it shouldn't
- "let browse" was not inherited by subfolders of real folders
- set user/pass: inputing a password with empty username did not raise error
- other minor fixes