rejetto forum

Can someone make a iPhone Compatible Template?

Guest · 22 · 18240

Mikey

Hi, I like how HFS work and all, but I recently wanted it to be compatible for my iphone. Can someone make a iPhone compatible template?

Offline CR1T1C4L

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I am in the works of doing that now here is the link PSP Junkies I will be making one just for the iphone with app downloads when this is finished
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 05:11:17 PM by CR1T1C4L »

Offline CR1T1C4L

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
my bad I am just not use to the BB Codes in this forum....most forums I go to they add in the hyper link for you

mrmikey05

Hey. Nevermind. I made one already... Here's how it look. Hope you guy like it...

Scott Moore

That template looks great!

Can you post the code?

Thanks!  Much appreciated.  ;D

Offline CR1T1C4L

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
nice nice sry about that been working on mines...its a mobile one as well....

Offline mrmikey05

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
If you want my template, you will have to go to http://iwebkit.net/downloads and download the webkit. Unzip it somewhere, and download my iPhoneHFS.txt which is the HTML CODE. REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR TEMPLATE FIRST!!! Copy and paste the code to your HFS HTML Template(MENU>EDIT HTML TEMPLATE...). Do the following changes to the code:
1. ////DIRECT TO = to the directory of the images/pics folder
2. /////YOUR NAME HERE = Put your name here
3. /////YOUR KEYWORD HERE = Enter Keyword here
4. ////YOUR TITLE HERE = Enter your title here
5. ////YOUR DESCRIPTION = Put a description here

***** Do not erase the credit "Made by: Mikey Xiong 2009" at the bottom ********
***** Credit also goes to http://www.iWebKit.net. Pay them a visit ******

Offline scottmtech

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Thanks so much! ;D

I'll definitely give you credit for all your hard work.  :)

Offline mrmikey05

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
for those of you who already have a template but would like it to be iPhone compatible with your site, I found a script that would detect if the user who enter your server is using a iphone or a regular browser. This is useful if you have a template that you like already, but also want it to be iPhone compatible.
You can get the script from http://www.ebaspace.com/2008/08/04/iphone-seo.
From there, just chang the loc.href="" to a page containing my iPhone HFS HTML code.
There you you have a site with your taste and are iPhone friendly. Best of both world.

Hope that help you guys.   

Offline uninvisible

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Mr Mikey...
The template is awesome!

The only bug/question, in landscape all files have names, but when upright, long filenames disappear instead of getting cut of with a "..."  Any idea why?  ???

Thanks for the hard work!

Offline mrmikey05

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
From what I can see in mine, long file names do get cut off with "...". at least mine does. both work in landscape and upright perfectly fine. I'll look into it more and try to find your problem.

Offline mrmikey05

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Here's how it look in mine.

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Here we are, I reshaped all the javascript part of the txt file, it should work because the calls of [Java]  by %java% could not work than what by using a macro {.$java.}

In this template, I use %sym-java% to call [sym-java] which works with all version of hfs with and without macro.

***** Do not erase the credit "Made by: Mikey Xiong 2009" at the bottom ********
***** Credit also goes to http://www.iWebKit.net. Pay them a visit ******

Not found into the txt file
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 11:33:09 PM by mars »

Offline JellyFrog

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Gah! I Thought I was alone with this (was going to release it soon) Nice to see other people doing themes for iphone though.
Hm.. Mine got fancy ajax page loading... Screenshots tomorrow!