rejetto forum

Live 2 (Project passed on to RAWR-Designs)

chrno · 298 · 243970

Offline Nofius

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Can someone fix a complete download link that i could use in the template to download a whole archive, search this thread but all stuff about archive doesnt work for me.

Were should i put the code in the template and plz write the whole line for it =)

Or is there any templates out there with the dowload archive link thats works ?

// Nofius

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The TOG and the Terayon both support archiveable folders

Offline nugget

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Anyone notice HFS Live 2 file links are showing http:// when HFS set up with stunnel (SSL). I am using the beta build 140. In the default template, all links change to https://. But in Live 2 template, this is not. Anyone got a fixed?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Maybe in the [files] section of the template look for http:// and replace with https://

Offline ForEVEr

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello guys.

i'm new member here

i wana say thank you everybody 4 the great effort especially "chrno"

i wana ask this question:

i am using HFS in LAN net work and it is completley offline it is not connected to internet

all the members are connected together in LAN via hub

i wana ask if this fantastic template work on hfs

cause i tried so many times but it didn't work.

can anyone help please?

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
It works, you are just experiencing the annoying external server bug. There are 3 servers the template uses (slow and annoying servers) to host all the image files of the template. You can remove it apparently, but if you have the patience, i have spoken to chrno personally about the issues with the template, he doesn't have time to hit the forum anymore. He said he'd work on the template in December. So.. for now. use another template.

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
Hubs are just multi-port repeaters, if you can get it working from one, it should be accessible for all.  You didnt give us much information but run the self-test, if it gets through it should definitly work on lan, and on the internet as well. (assuming it was able to route to the interwebs)

Assuming your on windows: go to start -> run -> type 'cmd'  without the apostrophes, when you get a command prompt type: ipconfig and find your ip address (run this command on the computer that hfs is running on). Then go on another pc within the lan and pull up http://192.168.1.X where X represents the Ip of the HFS computer.   (192 assuming its a class C address)

On linux: Press alt+f2, and run konsole (for kde) or gnome-terminal (for gnome), then run ifconfig or /sbin/ifconfig if need be.

You will need to make it: http://192.168.1.X:12225 if you are using a non-standard port (example uses 12225, it can be anything)
Make sure firewalls are off on the HFS box, or they are allowing HFS.

If this explanation doesnt help, please explain what you've tryed a little better.

Edit: I guess I misunderstood, did you get it working ForEVEr, just not with the Live template?

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 03:06:24 AM by ELEVENNNN »
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline ForEVEr

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Thank you ELEVENNNN

but you really misunderstod !!

I have HFS, it works 100% perfectly on my LAN

everybody can access, browse, download and upload.

you can see attached photo

All what I want to do is just I want to apply "Live 2" template instade of the classic one, in the photo.

The problem is
when I import the template to HFS it will try to get the photos of the template from the internet while my HFS is OFFLINE, it is only local, people in my lan only can access it not from internet !!

I hope you get my point.

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
I'm sorry I didnt understand.. I'm working on it :) TSG has your answer I assume.  From what he said it sounds like he's seen it before.. Sorry I couldnt help.
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline ForEVEr

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
never mind ELEVENNNN  and thank you again

as TSG saied we have to wait for chrno, he will work on this problem.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Unfortunatly TSG is right, we must wait for chrno to release a new version that has support for local images from the beginning.

Offline forthehandyman

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok, I have very limited programming skills, but I have changed the server references to only reference local images.  I have fixed the Live Assistant in the lower right corner, so it works now as well.  Oh, and I think I have all of the link references fixed so that whether or not you use HTTP or HTTPS, all links should show and work properly.

I have also inserted the new search feature at the bottom, so you should use the latest HFS 2.3 Beta or later with this template.  In addition, when you click on the HTTP File Server Live button on the top left and open the Live Shortcuts menu, I have added Folder Archive and File List menu items.

I'm posting all of the necessary files in a zip archive HERE.  I can't remember exactly which files I edited in the hfslive folder over the last couple of months (if any at all), so I'm including everything in that folder.  After downloading and extracting, just replace your hfslive folder with the one in the archive, and import the tpl file into the HFS template editor.  I would suggest that you backup your old files first though.

I offer no guarantees that everything will work for you, but everything I have mentioned above does work for me in IE6, Firefox, and Opera.  USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

JEFF
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 12:50:37 PM by forthehandyman »

Offline ForEVEr

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
thank you very much forthehandyman

I will try it

I also did some changes, it works fine but i had a problem when i open a folder in the site it does not work,

since forthehandyman did it i wil try and thank you forthehandyman