rejetto forum

Live 2 (Project passed on to RAWR-Designs)

chrno · 298 · 243954

Offline peedoff

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Because it downloads EVERYTHING.. It grabs a list of everything. It tries to get directory structures.. THEN probably publishes these, plus IP addresses somewhere else..

Look at your log files, do they look honest to you?

I WILL NOT CONDONE THIS!

Erban

???Hey guys,I am using Live 2 ultima black template.......BUT when i browse to the Home of the server in the background it says some images were removed from photobucket and was wondering if there was any way of getting rid of those and just making the background black or something else....I know there is the local side of this template but am alittle confused on how to get that up and running....I know hfs doesent need to be installed so how would i make the local Live 2 template work any help would be GREAT as I LOVE Live 2 Ultima Black Its AWSOME!!!! ;D

Offline DJ29Joesph

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hey guys and gals! I have a problem with the "hfslive" local install. I put the "hfslive" in the root folder, which I believe is the folder that "hfs.exe" is in. So I copy it over, and then I click refresh and the default template is still there. So is the location of "root" different then what I think it is> I don't know what to do but I will give you some information.

I am running HFS 2.2d Build #152
I am running Windows XP Pro
I downloaded "Live 2 Local 2205.zip" from the download site.
I will include a screenshot of everything below:

Thanks Guys and Gals and hope we can figure something out.

Dimitri

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
by root, they mean you should add the hfslive folder to the root of the virtual file system in hfs. That just enables hfs to serve the required images and other files for the template over http.

To set hfs to use hfs live you must go menu > edit html template.

in the template editor there is an import button, import the .tpl file that was downloaded along with the hfslive folder(its possibly in the folder) and then click apply.

it should be working fine now.

Edit: just had a look at what you downloaded, you will also have to download live 2.2 to get the .tpl file you need for live 2 local.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 07:04:22 AM by Foggy »

Offline DJ29Joesph

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I'm working on getting the black template to work on local. But for now, I do have the blue version, working **ALL** on local. There is no sever selection screen. It just loads.  Tell me if u need help or some bug is in it. Thanks

Dimitri
Email removed for your own protection, use the link in avatar, TSG

I did scan for virus** :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 08:38:19 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Derrick1123

Crazydeo

???
Can you go through how you setup HFS locally??  I've been trying but don't really understand how to add to root issue.

Thanks

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
add to root means adding the folder that contains all the template images, etc. to the root of the virtual file system in hfs.

Derrick1123

How do I get that update thing to go away?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:26:33 AM by Derrick1123 »

kycken

how to fix upload function when use Live2 Templates at HFS 2.3 beta - Build #192 ???

Offline death1246

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • ForumW
hey guys,
just downloaded it 2 hours ago and wow. nice.
one thing that bugged me was that "undefined" error in streamer.
but i got it figured, so.. that`s why i am posting this.
on line 212, you should have the text:

<script language="javascript">stream_encode();livestream= using_server+"streamer/livestream.html?skin="+livestream_skin+";d="+showdownload+";song=";</script>

bold thingie has to be added, default is ";" instead of ";song=" (dunno why). it works perfect now.
cheers.

Thankyou the problem is fixed completly

Line 212 is what needs to be edited to this line

<script language="javascript">stream_encode();livestream= using_server+"streamer/livestream.html?skin="+livestream_skin+";d="+showdownload+";song=";</script>

just copy and paste over the old line and it should work. And it does thankyou so much! Now in school to listen to :D thxs a billion!

Offline jonny812

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
is it possible to use this skin (live2) on a site?

Offline death1246

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • ForumW

what lol yes load HFS on your server and run it :P then your good :) its mainly a file server not a blog system or anything.

I use it for school to listen to music and thats all :P my other site is on 100/100 connection for image host so yeah not running this

Offline jonny812

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

what lol yes load HFS on your server and run it :P then your good :) its mainly a file server not a blog system or anything.

I use it for school to listen to music and thats all :P my other site is on 100/100 connection for image host so yeah not running this

can you help me? I dont' understand how I load HFS and skin live2 on my web page

Thanks

the4dk

Can someone provide other download link? I cant'download template because of transfer limit on author's site.