+ new default template
+ added "switch to easy/expert mode" for screen readers
* {.play system event.} renamed to {.play.}
- macros.log was never cleared

Offline Tha Jsta

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • Back 2 Da OG/Don't Bite Tha Phunk/One Eight Seven
I noticed the build 260 version is over 2 MB, but the build 259 is not even 1 MB. Is it just me, or is the template included in this one or something.
CLICK HERE to visit the dopest West Coast Hip-Hop blog online.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
it's debugging info included.
it's normal for beta versions.

Offline f2065

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Errors with options MIME remained:

1. I can not remove a line "video/mpeg", "text/plain" and others. After Apply and OK they are restored!

2. Continuation of processing of the coincided masks!
For example, at me it is written:
*.htm | test/html
*.css | test/css
*.* | application/x-force-download

And in this case in browsers FireFox and Opera CSS comes with MIME-type x-force-download, and they do not process it. Before such problem was not!!! At me always such adjustment MIME was, and CSS was given earlier with correct MIME-type. Has noticed this problem in last versions (259,260). If to clean "*.* | application/x-force-download" or to change a mask - that CSS it is given correctly.

Offline ydwxb

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
rejetto:
    it seems that the new template dose not work so good. internet explorer will be No response after i click a directory.Unless internet explorer is maximized.
    when I shield function outsideV,it is ok.
Code: [Select]
function outsideV(e, additionalMargin) {
/** outsideV.w || (outsideV.w = $(window));
if (!(e instanceof $))
e = $(e);
return e.offset().top + e.height() > outsideV.w.height() - (additionalMargin || 0) - ($.browser.opera ? 15 : 0);
**/ } // outsideV
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:42:57 AM by ydwxb »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
about the mime types, there are some bugs, and the new system is not flexible enough to say respect precedences (it's important that *.* is applied as last rule).
fixed in next build (261).

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    it seems that the new template dose not work so good. internet explorer will be No response after i click a directory.Unless internet explorer is maximized.
    when I shield function outsideV,it is ok.

what IE version are you testing?

Offline ydwxb

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
what IE version are you testing?

i test it on ie6,winxp sp3 Simplified Chinese edition.in addition the "delete" function does not work,and the "get list" function does not work for chinese directory.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:13:24 AM by ydwxb »

Offline timteka

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
guys, i don't like the "paginator". how can i turn it off by default? (or completely disable this feature)

Offline Tha Jsta

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • Back 2 Da OG/Don't Bite Tha Phunk/One Eight Seven
guys, i don't like the "paginator". how can i turn it off by default? (or completely disable this feature)

Yes, somebody who frequently downloads from my server does not like the page feature either, if that's what you are speaking of. He keeps disabling the pages thing that groups similar items I guess it is, so I have switched back to the old template altogether.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:07:30 PM by Tha Jsta »
CLICK HERE to visit the dopest West Coast Hip-Hop blog online.

Offline ElSid

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Noticed a scan on my machine (just updated to version 260 a day before this happened which is why I posted here).  Probably a BOT from Google or what not.  I am concerned in that the files are behind a user name, but it appears that the BOT went through the directory.  I know HFS is not "industrial", but is this normal?  Is there a way of avoiding this in the future?

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Yes, somebody who frequently downloads from my server does not like the page feature either, if that's what you are speaking of. He keeps disabling the pages thing that groups similar items I guess it is, so I have switched back to the old template altogether.

@timteka & @Tha Jsta

take the preview template
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:33:57 PM by Mars »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
replacing the whole template is often a bad solution.
the day i'll fix a problem, or add a new feature, who installed a "modified template" won't see any improvement.
you should always work by diff templates.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Noticed a scan on my machine (just updated to version 260 a day before this happened which is why I posted here).  Probably a BOT from Google or what not.  I am concerned in that the files are behind a user name, but it appears that the BOT went through the directory.  I know HFS is not "industrial", but is this normal?  Is there a way of avoiding this in the future?

are you saying that you have password protected files that got downloaded from a bot that's supposed to don't know it?
could you please provide the information you used to determine that? any log?
i need to see why you think it's a bot, why you think it doesn't know your password, etc.