rejetto forum

A'la damn.to HFS Template

WMRomik · 49 · 38246

Çàÿö

Áàãè â ñòèëå:
- íåò ðóññêîãî ÿçûêà
- íåëüçÿ èñïîëüçîâàòü Download Master, íåëüçÿ êîïèðîâàòü ññûëêó, íåëüçÿ äîáàâèòü â èçáðàííîå è ò.ä.

Bugs:
- no russian language
- can't use any Download Managers, can't copy url...

Offline WMRomik

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Çàÿö

íå ñ÷èòàþ îáîçíà÷åííîå òîáîé áàãàìè, à âîò ïðî "è ò.ä.", ïîæàëóéñòà, ïîïîäðîáíåå...

È ÷òî çíà÷èò -íåëüçÿ äîáàâèòü â èçáðàííîå?
Êîïèðîâàòü ññûëêè çàäà÷è íå ñòîÿëî, äà è çà÷åì...
Äëÿ êà÷àëêè åñòü òåìïëåéò ïî äåôîëòó, à åñëè îíà ó òåáÿ èäåíòèôèöèðóåòñÿ êàê áðàóçåð, òî ýòî íå êî ìíå.

Offline IOStorm

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
This template is awesome, but I noticed a problem.  It seems to die on any folder or filename containing a ' character.  You just can't change to a directory such as "CD's".  It also sometimes pops up an error when changing to a directory that contains a subdirectory or file with a ' character.

I can see in the template where the problem lies, or at least an example of it such as:

<tr class="mout" onmouseover="this.className='mover'" onmouseout="this.className='mout'" onclick="location.href='%item-url%'">

When clicking on a directory named CD's, that code will result in something such as: 'CD's', which makes the page choke.

I'm not very familiar with scripting though, so I don't know how to change this to accept ' as a possibility in a file name.

Offline WMRomik

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "IOStorm"
It seems to die on any folder or filename containing a ' character.
IOStorm Thank You! I fix it.
Fixed template you may download HERE
And now possible to use download managers with my template.

kamzata Thanks

Anonymous

How do you put up your own background for this template?

Offline WMRomik

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Anonymous"
How do you put up your own background for this template?
CSS only

Offline meboll

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello WMRomik, i write you from Italy.
I've seen your template, it's beautiful!!!!
Good work. Can i download it?

See you
Portate pazienza, sono un niubbio..."

Anonymous

Thank you very much!! It's fantastic, i've already installed it!

Offline paklink

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Anonymous

i cant get the progress meter to work,
i used ur tamplate, (edited it wery little(i chainged the title bar and added a button so i can open a html file)
then i added the ziped files in the hfs.exe directory and runned the install file.  

but its now tworkin, what did i do wrong??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Me"
but its now tworkin, what did i do wrong??

sry for my bad english, i meant:

but its still not workin, what did i do wrong?

Redrum

Great template indeed !  Just a question for someone who has no idea about html : In the template there is the line that says "<!--EDIT BELOW CODE TO YOUR OWN MENU-->" . Can someone give a code example of how would a a link would like like ? e.g. : a link on the left menu of http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php with name "Rejetto Forum".  Sorry for this newbie question !!

Anonymous

there is the line that says "<!--EDIT BELOW CODE TO YOUR OWN MENU-->" . Can someone give a code example of how would a a link would like like ? e.g. : a link on the left menu of http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php with name "Rejetto Forum".  Sorry for this newbie question !![/quote]

Nevermind ! figure it out myself !