rejetto forum

Feature Req: Show all transfers in ~progress

Guest · 4 · 2511

Kalle B.

Hi,

First of all thanks for this superb software! Been using it for a while now and have been very happy..

One feature that I'd like to have but could not find in options is to show all transfers to everyone in ~progress. Now it only seems to show users transfers to user himself, but no-one else.. I know this is nice privacy feature but I'd like to have at least an option to make it show absolutely everything to anyone.

Sometimes I'd like to remotely see what's happening on my server, but ~progress as it is now does not help and I have to set up a VNC. Perhaps some sort of login option would be also good to have so that everything could be seen only by certain user.

Little checkbox to Account properties titled "Allow to see all ~progress" maybe?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
the right place for it should be the admin panel (in the to-do-list).
actually this is not coming soon, so maybe an option like that may make temporarily sense in the account box.

Offline KalleB

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Any plans to implement this?

It could simply be an address like ~all_progress, which then could be turned on and off from the Menu (obviously off by default). Maybe this feature would also require a new variable, the IP address of the user who is downloading the file.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
it's in the to-do
but i'm focusing on getting a stable version now
new features are mostly delayed