rejetto forum

Testing build #185

rejetto · 42 · 31148

NPC

Bug, Very large folder Not showing up once logged in. I have a huge (20GB MP3) folder i share with my friends and the main folder will not show up once they login to the server with the latest beta. Was working b4 just fine. Running on Vista x64 w SP1.

Yes, i'm too. But when i'm switch to virtual folder it will be ok, my folder size is 8Gb (Image only). This bug haven't see in HFS 2.2. Running Windows Server 2003 SP2.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
the function "rename" a user account loose all the preregistered data access list,

whooooo, terrible bug, i will fix it ASAP.

and also create a new function = copy a user account Login+pass+Data access list to create a new one

ok, in to-do

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hello, i tested this tool on this HFS beta and here is the report, i had 10 vulnerabilities on 340 plugins, i think it's a good result.

thank you for reporting ailef, but only 3 points of that list are related to HFS, and all of them are bullshit :)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Exception on fingerprint if a file not found (e.g. file has been [re]moved).

could someone provide a detailed way to reproduce the problem?

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
thank you for reporting ailef, but only 3 points of that list are related to HFS, and all of them are bullshit

haha
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Bug, Very large folder Not showing up once logged in. I have a huge (20GB MP3) folder i share with my friends and the main folder will not show up once they login to the server with the latest beta. Was working b4 just fine. Running on Vista x64 w SP1.

Yes, i'm too. But when i'm switch to virtual folder it will be ok, my folder size is 8Gb (Image only). This bug haven't see in HFS 2.2. Running Windows Server 2003 SP2.

please, could you
1. provide the listing you get through the virtual folder?
2. try to switch to real folder again (it should be possible without re-adding) and see if the problem persists?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hello to all i am a new user on this forum will there be a ver of this program for mac ever?

hi jessiepp, feel free to open a new topic when you have questions not related to the topic. :)
the situation about a mac version is not promising: i don't have a mac, and more generally no one here is working on such project.

NPC

please, could you
1. provide the listing you get through the virtual folder?
2. try to switch to real folder again (it should be possible without re-adding) and see if the problem persists?

Hi Rejetto,
You can see at my site npcserver.homeip.net , folder "My Kids" (current: virtual folder)
I was try to switch to real folder, it will be hide again. I have share 12 folder(real folder all) just this one have problem.
I has update to beta 186, same problem.
Thanks for your reply and sorry about my English.

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
NPC

I went to your site and checked out everything available.  I see NO problems anywhere.
maverick

NPC

NPC

I went to your site and checked out everything available.  I see NO problems anywhere.

Can you see folder "My Kids"? My problem is here: You can see when it's virtual folder, switch to real folder it will be hide. Problem with beta version only, every think ok when i go back to 2.2 version.

Thanks.

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
NPC:
Try to detect what is the cause of the problem (your folder is very huge!) as there is no visible problem as you have it now.
For example: change the name for the folder the kids, create a new the-kids folder, start moving subfolders to new folder an see what happens with different numbers of subfolders, until you reproduce the problem.
your computer has no brain - use your own !

NPC

Thanks all,
I have remove all my data into other folder, delete old folder then i have re-create new folder with same name, remove all my data back, it's OK now (can see with real folder). I don't understandable, this problem to meet an obstacle with beta version only anh with there folder only.
Thanks again for all your help.