rejetto forum

Live v3.0.1 - Released!

TSG · 36 · 21719

Offline AniFran

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
No one can help on the full file name for files on the server? Still can't figure out how to tweak it so it does not cut off the file name.

Thanks

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
The file name is cut off for a reason, it will break the templates design if its any bigger. Use a different template if it does not work for you, or work out how to modify it yourself. You could make it so the title="" value on the file name shows the full file name.

Offline AniFran

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Yea I know i would have to make the text title wrap around. So it does not mess up the template. Just can't find what file I need to edit to do it my self.

ok, how about this. Can you help add the full name to the "item-info" popup window. Make that show the full name of the file. That would work to. If you could help. I have added
<dt>Full Name:</dt><dd id=" "></dd>

Just now need to add the correct command for it to show the full name in popup info window.

thanks
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:52:23 AM by AniFran »

Offline johnjaykay

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I don't see how you add a comment with this template anyways. There's no comment button. Can someone let me know how to add a comment with the Live template?

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
You add it in HFS itself. If you want to add it from the template... yes you will need help, that might be a bit complex.

@AniFran

It is quite simple the way I did the tooltip.

Code: [Select]
Add this in [file], [folder] and [link].

item-name="%item-name%"

Add this under the similar code in live.script.js.

$('#item-name').html($(this).attr('item-name'));

And then finally, add this.

<dt>Full Name:</dt><dd id="item-name"></dd>

Its pretty much impossible to let more than one line appear on the item modules, without major modification of the whole template. Its either one, two, three line heights... it can't be as many as it likes depending on the name length... the design would just become a mess. It means a lot of changes to the CSS and possibly JS.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:44:07 AM by TSG »

Offline AniFran

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
@TSG
Thanks very much. That will do great. Just as long as they can figure out the file names and I don't have to totally renames all files lol