HFS: Connections menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
trdartadelda Access the Connections menu by right-clicking the lower pane of the HFS main window.
- Kick connection
- Disconnect the selected connection.
- Kick IP address
- Disconnect all connections from the same IP as the selected one.
- Kick all connections
- Disconnect all connections, and abort all uploads/downloads.
- Kick idle connections
- Disconnect all idle connections. Idle connections are those which are left open by the browser, but are not currently used.
- Ban IP address
- Ban connections from this IP by adding a rule in a table.
- View http request
- Show the last request the browser made on this connection.
- Leave disconnected connections
- Normally, connections are removed from the list after they are closed. Check this to leave them in the list.