HFS: Folder Archives
Folder Archives are used to download an entire folder in .tar format. Folder Archives do not offer any compression for the downloaded files, instead they only offer the ability to download the entire folder in one click compared to many.
Enable/Disable Folder Archives
- Check that you are in expert mode, If not switch to expert mode.
- Right Click On Folder → Archivable
- Folder Archives are enabled by default for the root folder.
- You Must be in expert mode to enable/disable Folder Archives.
- The tick next to Archivable means that is enabled.